wait

The crack creates a warbled picture,
as the world goes on living, I feel a perpetual still ness. Yet it all moves out there.
The stream of white fluff, gracing the earth.
Awaiting the warmth to once again
give birth to life

As I wait.

Answers? There are none.
As streams of clear, life
Strains across my cheeks.

I can not fix.
I can not mend.
I can only wait.

To sit next to you.
To hold you.
To share a hankerchief. Soaked with the essence.
The essence of tears, of us.

Prospects of life.
Then there to be none.

I wait.
Here.
I wait.

Comments

5 Responses to “wait”

  1. I heard the wind before I died
    as you birth my senses real
    added deminsions of passion
    to levels I never knew
    could feel.

    The waiting is over.

    So lovely and tender to the touch.

    Spencer
    http://spencersotherplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can truly relate to this entry. So beautifully expressed.
    Love, lisa jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such precious moments and yet so painful. I wish I had the gift of words like you my friend. Tonight, I will just send hugs.... Let's hope they reach you.
    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:49 AM

    as always very beautiful...and haunting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a reverie....
    Hugs,
    V

    ReplyDelete

In the Absence of Me

Chatter in the Matter

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

About

Powered by Blogger.