no beauty in words

the beauty no longer persists
not within my mind
escaped
revelry
elsewhere

no words
to utter
to jot

empty solace
given empty
promises

there is none
no more
and for this i weep

time
has come

to let it run
be free
from the trappings
that once i held
firmly
within my very palm

i let you go now

fly
fly free



EDIT: I have been dabbling with my art work during this, um, Temporary retirement,aka layoff.
Linkage is to the right at ArtistRising(My gallery for Giclee&Photgraphic Prints Reproductions of my Originals) AND My store: PushinPaint at cafepress (pretty cool little gift ideas for the Holidays!)
Take a peek, share! I would be indebted to you. THANKS! ~jo

Comments

Leave a Reply

In the Absence of Me

Chatter in the Matter

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

About

Powered by Blogger.